Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fun-Filled Vacation


Myrtle Beach Resort has a lot of fun activities you can do with the entire family. Avista Resort is one of the Myrtle Beach Resorts that has dinner theaters, theme parks, golf packages, children's programs, etc. They have indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs and kids' pools. For my little boys, this is one thing we look for. We want to spend a vacation where it is kid friendly most of all such as the Myrtle Beach Hotels. My boys love the water! Even when I give them a bath, they would dip their whole body in the tub pretending they're swimming.

Among the children's programs the resort offers are Sand Castle Competition, Seashell Search, Shell Box Painting, Shark Tooth Search, Beach Soccer, etc. etc! They surely look fun to me! My kids are still young to do these stuff, but when they get older, we would let them take part in these activities for a fun-filled vacation at Avista Resort.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin