Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lose Those Belly Fat!

I thought I'd be limping after attending two classes last Thursday. lol! :) The first class was Barbell Body and the second one was called Bootcamp. The barbell class, as the name suggests, uses weights, dumbbells, a long heavy bar, a barbell, most of the time. Bootcamp is an intensive cardio workout that builds your endurance and increases your stamina. You would really sweat out your calories in this class. I guess with these classes I'd be able to attain my goal of getting rid of my pooch belly, somehow. :) You know the belly fat is the most difficult to work on. Oh, yeah! This morning was another 2 mile walk for me. It's fun to do it with my two boys who are just content in their stroller.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin