Saturday, August 1, 2009

An NFL Fan


The thing is I don't know how to swim. What a shame! hehe. :) Couple of weeks ago, we were invited by my dear friend Regina for swimming at Oceans of Fun. I told her I can't swim. I do know how to float though, but of course, if you have 2 little kids, that definitely won't be enough. So I had to beg off. If my hubby didn't have a game that day, then we would have gone. But apparently, he had work and a game that weekend. Somehow, I felt bad saying "no" to her. Regina is a very nice friend of mine whom I've known for 2 years now. We don't regularly talk to each other as most close friends are. We catch up every once in a while whenever there's a chance. She lost her husband 2 years ago from an illness.

When her husband was still living, they used to buy the NFL Sunday ticket. She regularly checked the NFL Sunday ticket schedule and was always on the lookout for a good NFL Sunday ticket price. I mentioned the package from Direct TV to her and she was excited about it. Right now, they have a special promo for phone orders. Knowing her, I don't think she'd pass this one. :)

1 comment:

cherie said...

oh, sorry to hear about your friend's husband..hope she gets to enjoy the game...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin