Saturday, December 20, 2008

Be Practical

A lot of times, I spend hours going around the mall searching for the perfect gift for my friends and loved ones. I want to give them something special, but I end up giving up looking. It gives me major headache most of the time. In our office, our manager would give us gift cards for well-known stores, restaurants, etc. I just think giving gift cards is the safest and most practical route to take.

If you're unsure of what to give you're loved one or friend, or co worker, it is probably best to give them a gift card for Christmas. It saves you time, effort and money as well, especially if the gift you gave them wasn't actually what they like. Online I found a site that offers gift cards for a variety of popular stores and restaurants like Applebee's, Chili's, Marshalls, Best Buy, etc. It's called GiftCardMall.com. What's awesome about this site is also the fact that you can design your own gift card. Cool! If you need help deciding, you can browse and select from their Top Seller list. Don't sweat this Christmas. Avail of their FREE shipping. Give a gift card.

1 comment:

DebbieDana said...

I love giving gift cards as a gift. Actually, it was Dana who influenced me, hehe!

Happy holidays Mommy Sheila!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin