Friday, July 31, 2009

Twice In A Row

Whooo! Last Wednesday, I felt like doing 2 fitness classes. The 5:30 class was Bootcamp followed by Zumba at 6:30pm. After the mega-exhausting Bootcamp, I thought I won't be able to do Zumba anymore. Most of our exercises were done with a bosu. I have seen a bosu before, we actually had one at home, but I never really used it for exercising at all. So during the class I was very cautious not to fall while standing, and jumping on it. I had to focus and keep myself balanced all throughout. The last part of our bootcamp was a relay. I was the first to do a drill and I was tasked to do the crab walk. Oh boy! That was hard! lol! I thought our team would lose because I was slow! Gladly, my teammates were fast and determined to win. hehe :) My ever favorite Zumba was next. It was a great way to end my workout for the day. :)

Here's a video of what you can do with a bosu ball, just in case you're curious. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin