Saturday, September 26, 2009

Where To Go

Yesterday was a family dine-out day. Hubby texted me about the plan when I was at work. I called him back asking what time and where he planned to take us out for dinner. It was an early dinner so I had to rush getting some errands done such as going to the store. I recently bought a bed pad for my 2 year old Noah. He's already potty trained, but there are nights that he'd have an accident while sleeping, which is normal they say. I wanted to get another one as sort of a back up. It's not cheap but it's worth it. Fortunately, ALDI had it marked down for only $6.00. It was originally $12.99. Great deal, huh?! There were 2 left so I decided to just get both since the price was drastically marked down. This was only the second time I've been to that branch of ALDI. I normally go to the one which is on my way home from work. Glad I went to that branch!

I was able to view a list of all ALDI branches in our area by doing a local search. At times, I use my GPS, or the local yellowpages to also get a list of local restaurants around. We haven't dined out at Oklahoma Joe's. It's the first time ever. That's where we planned to go yesterday since we have heard much raves about it. Local.com directed us to the one in 119th which was not really far.

1 comment:

Salitype said...

hope you had a wonderful time out ! and yes those are really a steal at $6.00...you are one smart shopper!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin