Friday, February 15, 2008

Ramiele Malubay of American Idol, Mariel Jacoda of Dance War-Bruno Vs. Carrie-Ann

Proud to be Pinoy! :) Oh yes, I am! I am so proud that we have a talent like Ramiele Malubay and Mariel Jacoda. Ramiele has a big, powerful voice for a petite girl like her. When I saw her the first time, I knew she was a Filipina, especially when she said her last name in a Filipino way, not the slang way. You know what I mean. :) When I heard her sing, it made me even prouder of my heritage that I became teary-eyed in front of my hubby. We were actually havin' dinner that time when we saw her on American Idol. Another Filipina that I am so impressed with is Mariel of Bruno Vs. Carrie Ann Show. At first I seemed to doubt if she was really a Filipino, but when I heard her call her grandma "Lola", that was when I got convinced that she is indeed a Filipino. Oh my! She is definitely one talented Pinay! She can sing and dance with excellence! Here's a link on her myspace which showcases her outstanding voice. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=239951013. Here's a video from youtube where she called her "lola" over the phone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSJE7csgtR4

Ramiele Malubay- I like how her Dad reacted at the end...so funny! :)



Galing ng Pinoy! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin