Sunday, June 1, 2008

Swedish Pancakes

This is a special breakfast treat for my husband whenever he's home on a weekend. It's because most of the time, he's out of town for work with the MLS. It's either he prepares breakfast for me and Noah, or I take charge of the kitchen especially if I know he's exhausted and needs to sleep in. I got the recipe from my mother-in-law who's a great cook herself. It's simple yet the taste is superb! Noah loves this as much as my husband.

Swedish Pancakes

Ingredients:
1 c milk
2 tbsps butter, melted
2 eggs
1 cup flour

Whisk or blend all the above ingredients in a bowl. Heat a little amount of butter in a skillet. Drop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the buttered skillet. Cook until golden brown. Turn and cook the other side as well. They should be very thin so they cook quickly. After cooking, stack the pancakes on a plate with aluminum foil. Cover them up also with foil to keep them warm.

Toppings:
butter
syrup
whipped topping
raspberries ( We usually buy frozen raspberries and warm them up using the microwave until they're soft.)

Put butter on each pancake. Roll it up. Pour syrup, and put whipped topping and raspberries on top. Yum! Yum! :)

2 comments:

niaodian said...

smart

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy...

Parang ang sarap nga nito ah...

How's your weekend?

Juliana

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin