Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Lovely Gift


I remember when I was a kid, my uncle, who used to work abroad, would never fail to send me a watch on my birthday, or Christmas day. I was always eager to receive a gift from him. Whenever the packages arrived, I was the first in line. Oh, those watches made me popular in school as I would wear different cute watches every day. Needless to say, he was my favorite uncle among all my relatives. :)

Watches are great gifts for the holiday. A holiday gift guide could include beautiful authentic brand name designer watches from TheWatchery.com. Getting it on time is never a problem. They offer fast and free shipping for orders worth $100 or more. They also take pride in their excellent customer service. What makes it even more exciting is that they have this ongoing promo called the Watchery Giveaway where you can actually pick a FREE watch from select purchases. I like the style and how elegant Movado Radius look. It stands out because of its unique style as well. It is a yellow gold watch set with diamonds. You can save as much as 65% for this one plus you're entitled for a FREE watch. Amazing deal! TheWatchery.com is undoubtedly the place to go not only this holiday but throughout the year as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin