Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Web Hackers

After that embarrassing experience at ALDI, I went to Walmart to buy the stuff I needed. My husband is coming home from a training in Florida tonight and I didn't have any milk at all. So, I got milk for him and Noah, eggs and bananas for me and my little munchkins. Noah loves bananas a lot, and Kaiden loves them especially when mixed with pureed green peas. As I was shopping, I remembered my cousin asking for suggestions for a good web hosting service. He just moved to New Orleans last October and he's aplnning on having a website of his own. I recommended to him this awesome site called Webhostinggeeks.com. They do have a lot of information that would definitely help him with his decision making. I stressed to him the importance of internet security. There is an absolute rise on hackers these days; therefore, he needs to be wary about it. Aside from getting a reliable web host, he also needs to be sure that he's site is highly protected.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin