Monday, August 4, 2014

I Am Back!!!

Yes! I am! I can't believe it's been four years since I've been gone from the world of blogging! :) What a long time and what a journey for me as well! A lot has happened in the four years that I was gone. I don't even know how to begin. Well, it's been challenging, humbling, rewarding. During those years, I was able to achieve my goal of becoming a Zumba instructor. I taught at two venues. One was at a health fitness club, and the other was for a non-profit organization. I loved it as I had always loved dancing! Pay was good enough for a part-time job, but more importantly, my health and body improved. After having two C-sections, I thought my belly pooch would never go away. I was wrong! It did disappear when I was teaching Zumba. My arms, waist, hips got leaner. It is effective, in other words. However, I had to make a decision at one point. Teaching Zumba was both fun and rewarding for me, but it took too much time away from my family. I have a full-time job in a hospital, a family with two small boys to love and take care of. No regrets! It was still a goal that I got to achieve even though it didn't last for a long time. Family remains a priority. My passion can wait. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin