Monday, July 28, 2008

SOMEONE SPECIAL ONLINE-YOU!

It's true I have never seen you and we have never met. Never shaken hands or even truly hugged and yet! I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give. And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live. So I give you this gift to put a smile on your face . And to let you know in my heart you have a special place.
Thank you my sweet friend, Colored Heart's REALITIES, for this tag. The tulips are so pretty! :)
1.Copy from start to finish
2. This letter should be pass on to your friends online.
4. Get back to Me [Vicy] and leave a comment once you’ve passed on the letter. Will then visit your site to make sure your links are complete and proper.
5. To ensure everyone receives equal link benefit, UPDATE your list regularly!
If you have a friend you wish to give this to, feel free to grab the tag and send it to her/him. :)

1 comment:

Colored Heart said...

Woohoo! The vase of tulips looks good on your site, dear friend! Thanks for sharing this to others.
God loves a cheerful giver!

ps: Vicky's site is non-existent. I tried looking for it, but her name is not linked to it anymore. So sad.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin