Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quick Phone Lookup

I've been waiting for my cousin to call me. he's just got to the United States and is now working with a well-known restaurant in New Orleans. We've only been communicating through email. he mentioned to me that he's going to get a phone as soon as he gets his first paycheck. The other day, someone called me but I was hesitant to answer as I was afraid it would be another persistent telemarketer. I don't' want to deal with any salesperson on the phone at this time. I did a search using the Nationwide Phone Lookup and I'm glad I did. It was my dear cousin!. Nationwide Phone Lookup performs reverse phone lookup search in just a matter of seconds. It includes information such as the caller's name and address associated with the phone number. Alright, since I already knew it's him, I'm going to need to call him now and catch up with some news.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin