Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shoes For Me and Noah

"Choos...choos..." Whenever Noah gets bored and wants to get out of the house, he would point to his shoes lined up on top of the shelf and say, "choos...choos...". Sometimes, I mistake it for juice, and even nose as he says it almost the same way. Only when he points to his shoes that I get what he really meant, which is shoes. He has quite a number of shoes, by the way. My mom loved buying him a pair whenever she goes shopping. He has sneakers, Crocs, sandals, boots of different styles and brands. He never even got a chance to wear some of them because they won't fit his chunky little feet. Well, baby Kaiden might be able to wear them someday.

As for me, I have been looking for a good pair of sneakers the past few days to replace my old one. I wear scrubs and comfy tennis shoes, or Crocs for work. They are getting a little bit worn out for I also wear them when I do jazzercise. I actually found one that I like. The brand is Nautilus . It's very stylish and looks very comfortable to the feet.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Try the Ryka sneakers, they are terrific for anyone standing on their feet so much. I enjoyed reading your blog and your love of family shines through. Karen
Babys Own Room

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin