Friday, January 2, 2009

Cozy Room

In the middle of the night, Kaiden would usually wake up to drink his milk or to have his wet diaper changed. Most of the time, I use a night lamp. For some reason, it's not working as well as it used to anymore. Probably because I use it a lot of times ever since Noah was born, and that sometimes Noah, my 22 month toddler would play with it even when he's not supposed to. Oh well, that's another story. I've been looking around at malls and also online to find lamps for our bedroom and for the guest room as well. My parents are coming over few weeks from now and they're going to use the guest room. I wish to make that room look cozy for them.

Farreys.com has an amazing collection of lamps and lamp shades, table lamps made by famous manufacturers. I found one that I really like. It's called 2 Light Walt Disney Signature Accent Table Lamp. It's sophisticated looking and price is reasonable. So far, it's the lowest of its kind I've found. Well, if somewhere you found a price lower than what they're offering, you can always call them and they will quote you a competitive price. Discounts are also available. Awesome! The lamp I like is made of chrome and frosted glass. I'm thinking of putting this to our guest room. Definitely, my mother who's known for having great taste will like this as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin