Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Savior


Before leaving for Washington last November for our Thanksgiving vacation, I made a list of what to bring along for the travel. Among the list were new toys to entertain Noah and Kaiden, DVD for them to watch in the plane, diapers, wipes, milk, etc. But the most important thing that I brought along was the baby carrier like the ergo baby carrier . Travels are so much easier with the baby carriers or baby slings. With a toddler and a baby, this is a must. And besides, we also had some carry-ons that we need to keep an eye on. With the baby carrier, I was able to move freely. I get to use my hands lifting other things for I didn't have to carry Kaiden with my arms. Even when we got to our friends' and in-laws' house, I was able to help in doing simple household chores like cleaning, setting the table, etc. Besides, Kaiden likes it a lot being in the carrier. He wants to stick around with Mommy most of the time. Whenever he doesn't want to be put down, I just slide him in, buckle him up, making sure that he's properly secured. I like my baby carrier for my back is well-supported. It has shoulder straps that are gently padded. So, if you're going to travel, you might want to consider taking a baby carrier or baby sling with you. It's a savior.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin