Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saving With Luvs and Aldi

We've been doing our best to save as much as we can especially in these trying times. I guess, (and I hope) few more months, Kaiden would be graduating from diapers. Diapers are pretty expensive and takes much of our budget. My kind of brand is Luvs which is of good quality and doesn't cost as much as the other leading diapers. For other grocery stuff, as what I mentioned in my previous post, I shop at Aldi. Oh, I'm glad I found that store! For special occasions, or if there's a thing I couldn't pass up, I look for online coupons first to see if there's one for that particular item I like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm a mom too, and I work for Luvs. I was happy to come across your post. We appreciate you recommending our diapers! It looks like you enjoy coupons so if you haven't done so already you might want to register for offers and promotions at www.luvs.com Thx!Alison

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin