Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rusty Mailbox


I subscribed to this site where you could get free samples on different products of your choice. It could vary from make-up samples, magazine subscription, food products, baby stuff to toiletries, and a lot more. Each day, I look forward to checking our mailbox for these free stuff. The mailboxes here in our area are are pretty much the same. They are black, look ordinary and are getting a bit rusty.

I like the mail box I recently found at Mailboxixchange. It's called Whitehall Mailbox Ultimate Package in Bronze. It's beautifully crafted, durable and lightweight. Most of all, it's rust-free. With the rainy weather, I think this is a definite plus factor. Right now, it's on sale. You can actually save $90.05 if you avail of this today. They also offer FREE shipping for this type and several other mail boxes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin