Friday, June 19, 2009

Experience New Year In NY

If I'm going to win this thing, I'd definitely choose the Happy Blu-Year! Not only would I be witnessing the splendid fireworks in Times Square New York, but I'd also be given a chance to celebrate New Year with most of my loved ones who live there. I've only watched the celebration on TV. And watching it alone thrills me as the people do the countdown. What more if I was part of it?! Oh, that would be a truly memorable event!

There is an ongoing contest by BluFrog called "It's a Blu World". BluFrog is a healthy energy drink loaded with real fruit and vitamins that the body needs. It is low in calories and carbs, and has no artificial flavor or color. Great! Now, for the contest, there are five prizes to win namely:
BluGamer Ultimate Gaming Package
BluStreak Orlando
Xtreme Blu Aspen
Blullapalooza Chicago
Happy Blu-Year New York

With Happy Blu-Year, I would get a round trip air fare for two, hotel transportation, 3 night stay at a deluxe hotel, and a... helicopter ride over New York! Wow! I haven't been on a helicopter before. That would definitely be an amazing experience I'd never forget! I can't wait to tell my family and friends about it. Join the contest and have fun! Remember you don't have to buy anything to win.

Post?slot_id=40342&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin