Monday, June 8, 2009

Noah's Potty Training



"Mommy..pee in can... " Mommy...poop in toilet..." Whenever I hear these words from my little Noah, I just reply OK pee in can, or, OK poop in toilet... in a very casual manner. For some reason, he wouldn't want me to lead him to the bathroom, not to mention watch him and wait until he's done. He doesn't want me to make a big deal out of it when he tells me he wants to pee or poop in the toilet. For if I do, he won't do it. I guess he gets bashful about it. Sometimes I'd catch him hiding under the table, doing his thing. Every time I'd ask him, "What are you doin'?" He'd say, "hiding?" I know it's more than that for I could hear him like pushing it out with all his might. :) Lately though, he has been doing great with his potty training. More often than not, he'd prefer to pee in can than in his potty chair, which is totally fine with me, whichever works for him. Today, however, he peed in his small potty chair, soon after, he pooped in the adult toilet seat (with a toddler toilet seat attached) Oh yeah, he could get on it without me helping him. Evidently, that entitled him for a double treat! Oh, I'm soooooo proud of my dear Noah! He continues to amaze me each day:)

11 comments:

Maricel said...

I would agree that potty training is one of the most memorable experience a mom can have. Mine's doing well as well. ^_^

By the way, I'm currently building my site's blogroll and I was hoping that we can exchange links? Holler me back okay? ^_^ Thanksie.

Maricel - Momhood Moments

PinayWAHM said...

Goodluck! It can get frustrating sometimes and challenging sometimes. Our little one started using the adult potty at 7 monts for #2....not because she's advanced but because of constipation. It's not until she's about 2 that she started using the potty for both 1 & 2...but there were still accidents every now and then.

Musta ang weekend dyan? Dito ang init....tapos biglang uulan...weird in other words.

Have a great week ahead.

Mommy J

Chris said...

congrats to you... my son still wont go by himself to the toilet... i have to remind him to go all the time... and when he still wont poop there unless i catch him do "it"... sigh..

Maricel said...

Thanksie for the add Mommy Sheila. :) Added you up in my blogroll too. And you're welcome. Goodluck with potty training! =)

Maricel - Momhood Moments

J said...

potty training I heard is frustrating to some Moms I heard. But at the same time, it is also funny and memorable.

Something I will not experience forever yata.

juliana

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Hello, favor please if you have time, please change my blog's title to Garden of Moments (former Pinaymama's Diary) Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

Gin Hansson said...

Hi Blessedmom, how are you? I have another award for you... http://jenny-thewayiusetobe.blogspot.com/2009/06/best-follower-award.html

Take care

R.Anand said...

7 websites on the row!!

http://muragtm.info/?p=3

I have added ur LINK in my 7 websites.. pls add my seven websites too..

(check this link http://muragtm.info/?p=3 )

Thanks mate.. Waiting for ur reply friend......

DebbieDana said...

Yehey, hugs to you Noah! Continue doing your great job and make your beautiful Mommy happier and more proud of you! :)

Daniel will be 16 months next week, and I'll start his potty training when he's about 18 months. I know it won't be easy, but I'll just keep my patience and just enjoy the whole thing, hehe.

Hope everyone in your family is well Mommy Sheila. Pakiss nga sa handsome boys mo.... Daniel wants to say hi to his online buddies.


Debbie :)

PinayWAHM said...

Hey Mommy...

Kamusta ang buhay buhay? How's the potty training going?

Mommy J

eva said...

hi sheila. cheking your blog. i hope everything is fine.

allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin