Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Making Your Garden Pretty

Luckily, my plants have been doing well except for some holes on the leaves of my green beans. I have been spraying them with a mixture of hot sauce and water since they say it can effectively kill bugs or pests. Well, so far it's been doing its job. I see myself as a newbie in gardening still. When I started my new hobby, I used a planter. That's what was suggested to me by my dear hubby. When we went to the store, we were introduced to different kinds of planters. Examples would be indoor planters, outdoor planters, garden planters, window box planters, high-end planters and decorative planters. Oh, there were a lot! I felt overwhelmed. I didn't know what to get initially. But, among all of them, there's this decorative planter that truly captured my attention. I thought it was attractive. It's called Pole Planter. It's made from copper and it was artistically done- hand made. Isn't it pretty?

I've also been thinking of getting a window box planter for our front. I'm not sure if it's possible to put it though since that part of our yard is a little bit bushy. I guess I have to ask my husband about it. He's like McGyver. Very resourceful and creative. It would make our front look more attractive. As of now, we have roses, azaleas and a type of bush which I don't have an idea what it's called. Hmmm...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin