Monday, July 27, 2009

Effective Online Tutor



I remember during my school days, Algebra was one of the subjects I was eager to teach as a student teacher. For me, it was one of those subjects that I found very interesting. I loved solving for x's and y's, playing around with formulas or equations, etc. I was an Algebra tutor for my younger sibling. Algebra tutoring was one thing I enjoyed. Younger batches would ask for some Algebra help, and I was more than willing to lend a hand. I wish there was an online Algebra tutor that time. It would have been a lot easier for struggling students.

Over the internet, I found a free online algebra help available for everyone. Not only does it offer Algebra 2 help, but other major subjects as well such as English, Physics, Biology, etc. It is called TutorVista. How it works is that there is a virtual whiteboard where the tutor and the student can help each other analyze and solve problems. It is a one-on-one tutoring for more effective learning. What I also like about TutorVista is that you can also chat with your tutor with no limit. That way, learning is further enhanced. That would mean better grades for students like you. If you have an assignment that you just couldn't figure out, you can upload it to their site and they will help you solve it by showing the solution in detail. Pretty neat, huh? Try it for free. Tutors are available all day, all the time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin