Friday, July 3, 2009

My Zumba Workout

After Jazzercise, I decided to try ZUMBA! I'm the type who wants to try new things for I easily get bored if I do the same exercise program over and over again. A friend recommended this and I immediately got online to look for a class nearby. Last Wednesday was my first class. And, it was fun! It's not the typical aerobic thing. You dance the Latin moves as you work out your body. We did salsa, merengue, cha-cha, samba, etc. At first, I was laughing at myself for my body was stiff as a stick. lol! I couldn't get my arms, hips and feet coordinated as well as I wanted to. But, towards the middle, and after doing the steps repeatedly, I was able to get them right. Yohoo! Since I love dancing, I'd say I truly enjoyed this workout.

Anyway, if you want to see how Zumba works, here's a video- a kinda funny one. :)




And, if you want to find or join a class near you, here's their website, too. www.zumba.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin