Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summer Shopping

Fridays and Saturdays are my favorite days of the week. These are the days that I can do garage sale shopping. :) On Fridays, I usually do it in the morning before I go to work. That's why I'm late most of the time. :) And of course, on Saturdays, I have to tag along my two little boys so my shopping is kind of limited. I have found some real good stuff from garage sales. From toys, books, decors, to clothes, accessories, etc. Last Saturday, I found few blouses that suit my taste and in time for this hot, humid weather.
.
There's also a bag that I thought was cute! i just wished it said, "I love my babies" since I have two little boys. :)

For Noah and Kaiden, I got them shoes such as these pairs. They're durable and lightweight. They're comfortable to their tiny feet as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin