Thursday, March 13, 2008

My husband is coming home!

2 days more and my husband would be home, finally. It has been 2 and a half weeks since he has been away. Noah and I surely miss him a lot! And he certainly feels the same way too. Early February, he went to Florida for a Spring Training for the WIZARDS Major League Soccer. 2 weeks after, the team went to Argentina for the same purpose. Every time he would leave, Noah gets sick. It's like he's experiencing major separation anxiety. The first time he left for Florida, he got sick with fever and cold. The recent one, the trip to Argentina, Noah was down with croup and ear infection. Poor baby :( Every night, he has been calling, checking if everyone is fine, including Sofie and Bridget, our feisty, insane dogs, and Abby, our sweet, independent cat. Few days ago, Bridget, our Jack Russell Terrier, jumped so high over the fence that he landed on our neighbor's yard. Good thing, our neighbor was nice enough to bring her home. My hubby told me to put her shock collar on whenever I'd let her out so she would get petrified and think twice before doing anything silly. It worked, actually. Good! :) Anyway, I can't wait to see my husband again. I miss watching our favorite shows together, laughing, exchanging views on certain topics. I miss his funny antics, even the sound of his "fart" (definitely not the smell though). hehe gross! :)

9 comments:

Prily said...

I know how it felt whenever the husband will come back home.My husband is often away as well and the excitement when he'll be coming?can't express it!

b3arh0ney said...

i know how u feel sis. the longest time that hubby left homewas only 5days and i missed him terribly. when he came back home, i got pregnant with our 3rd son, lol!

DebbieDana said...

made me smile when you mentioned about farting....hehe, my hubby and i tease about farting infront of each other..:) that's how intimate and close we are to each other

Mommy Lutchi said...

Have fun with hubby sis...musta na pala?

♥ CC ♥ said...

wag mo na pakawalan pag umuwi na si hubby mo sis..heheh!! I'm just checking you here.

take care!!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy....

Hopping here. Nawala yung Cbox mo...anyway, enjoy the husband..haha. Buti na lang that does not happen to us...well, it did once but never again. Hopefully it stays that way.

Anyway, absence makes the hearts go fonder...tama ba?

Happy weekend..
Juliana

TroubleX2 said...

Aren't husbands wonderful with their bodily functions? Two weeks??? ahhhhh! That would be way past my limit and I've been married for well....sometimes I forget...oh! It'll be 18 years in May :) I'm linking you to my website. Would you add mine?
http://thedooraintclosed.blogspot.com/ and of course my other one:
http://southernsoulpics.blogspot.com/

Your site makes me smile!

Lalaine said...

LOL!was amused by your last statements..yeah, that's surely a sign that you terribly miss your hubby na..you even miss the seemingly insignificant things..great that you 'survived' your few weeks without your hubby. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful homecoming for him. Have a blessed week ahead!

Jojo said...

Oh that is so sweet and cute. I know how it feels to be left alone. My husband used to work away from home for weeks and it was not fun.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin