Saturday, March 29, 2008

What Am I Grateful For?

Oh, I have a lot to be thankful for from the littlest of things to the grandest! But what I am most grateful for are the following:

First, I am thankful for my loving husband who always sees to it that we have everything we need, that everything is taken cared of, especially when he goes out of town. He never ceases to think of our safety and what's best for the family, including the dogs and the cat.
I am grateful for my dear parents for their unfailing love despite my stubbornness during my younger, crazy years. :)
I am grateful for our son, Noah, for giving me the sweetest smiles just when I needed them most, for his infectious laughters that remind me, despite the stresses and the complexity of life, that indeed life is good.
I am grateful for my second pregnancy, that means there's more love and nurturing to spread around the house, more hugs, giggles, and smiles to look forward to.
I am grateful for my marriage and its imperfections, for they teach us to open our ears and listen to what the deepest of our hearts are saying. They allow us to open our arms and embrace each other's flaws and uniqueness with unqualified love and acceptance.
Lastly, I am grateful for the pain, the tears, the struggles I've been through. I have learned to appreciate more profoundly the life I have right now. With my family and friends, I live a Blessed Life I didn't imagine I could possibly have, hence worthy to be thankful for. Thank you, Lord. :)

Thank you, Super Hot Blogger Mommy Juliana , for this tag. :) It does make one to sit down, look back and reflect on oneself. By being grateful, it can only make you a better person, and live a happier life. :)

2 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Woo hoo...

This tag indeed makes us reflect, doesn't it? With everything that we've been blessed with, parang wala tayong karapatang mag reklamo...

Ingat kayo lagi....

hot as ever,hik hik hik

SHB a.k.a. PinayWahm - I may just change my blog's title to SHB...hahaha

Prily said...

Good to know about the things that make you so blessed. Very reflective as revealed by your blog title: a Blessed Life.

Thanks for always keeping in touch,my connection just came back and happy to see you visiting my site. Take care,my friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin