Monday, April 28, 2008

32 weeks!

I'm on my 32nd week of pregnancy and I'm glad that my ultrasound turned out pretty good today. At first, the sonographer checked my uterus for the fibroids, which, during my first pregnancy, were very prominent- reason why my pregnancy was considered high-risk. Fibroids are tumors that are non-cancerous, and are most commonly found in the uterus, or womb. Unfortunately, I have numerous of them, and I remember one of them is almost the size of a grapefruit. It's located at the birth canal where the baby would pass through upon delivery- the main reason why I can't deliver normally, thereby needing a Caesarean operation. With this second pregnancy, for some reason, she couldn't locate any of the fibroids that were present before. Good news for me! :) Hopefully, they had shrunk. Following that, she checked on our Baby Kaiden-the one that we had been anxiously waiting for! :) Oh, my! I'm only on my 32nd week and he's already 4 lbs and 7 oz! His size is 4 days ahead of the normal according to the sonographer. When I gave birth to Noah, he was only 5 lbs and 13 oz. We can tell from now that Baby Kaiden's going to be bigger. Another interesting thing we noticed was that Baby Kaiden has already grown some hair! Yes, he already has hair and it was so obvious from the ultrasound. So funny! Imagine how thick it would be when he finally comes out in June. :)


Baby Kaiden's profile
with mouth open "drinking"

11 comments:

Nova said...

just pray dear, God will make everything impossible to possible jud...

i'm sure that you'll hopefully be delivering a normal birth...

its nice and thank you for sharing your ultrasound result to us...

Maya said...

Hey, the least thing you could do is worry. know what i mean. You & the baby sound healthy that the most important, enjoy him while he's inside you. I been missing the feeling of being pregnant. It makes me happy to see an expecting mom like you.

DebbieDana said...

Hi Sheila! Im glad to hear that your check up and ultrasound went fine! I know its very exciting to see our baby through the ultrasound, we just can't wait to hold them in our arms... You'll just wait for about 8 weeks and baby Kaiden will add more joy to the family! I'm now, excited, too, for his arrival! Looking forward for his photos here!!!

Kisses to big brother Noah. :)


-Debbie

Mommy Lutchi said...

Passing by and checking your updates. TC

Babette said...

How exciting! I like looking at ultrasound photos and guess which one is what. :) Good luck with your pregnancy.
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Nova said...

hehehehe.. di naman a month from now.. hehehehe... i'm glad nga he did choose the school although there were lots of DLSU and Ateneo and UP schools who wants him to school with them but we are all glad that choose NDDU

PinayWAHM said...

Hey....

I'm here! Still having a bit of a headache but doing ok all in all...

Good to hear na your U/S went well. I loved looking at our little one's. Mine came out 8.16 lbs. Big for my size. The doctor and the midwife/nurse 'guesstimated' her to be about 6 lbs. Wrong...I also had to go through the C-section ordeal. Ayaw lumabas eh...hahaha. No wonder...she was way too big siguro.

Goodluck...hopefully everything will continue to look good.

Hotness [daw oh]

Sweet Pea 48 said...

how exciting! It sounds like everything is progressing on schedule .I know everything will go smoothly.

Nova said...

hi mommy... i got something for you on my page... please check it out ...

Gracie said...

Congrats pretty!

*mikaella* said...

hi shiela! i hope you have a healthy baby boy and nice name too! add me to your link, ingat!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin