Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Disney Bingo Game

I loved watching Disney shows on TV when I was little. I remember waking up in the morning watching Disney even before eating breakfast. In the afternoon, after taking a nap, I would switch the channel to Disney while eating snacks. I enjoyed watching Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Donald Duck, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy. Among the Disney movies I liked were Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo and of course, The Lion King. The Lion King is my ultimate favorite among all of them. I sing the famous song in that movie called "Hakuna Matata" whenever I get too much worried on certain things. How about you? Which are your five favorites similar to my list? My little son, Noah loves it when I read to him the book on Finding Nemo. He likes looking at the colorful pictures. There is a new DVD game, ScreenLife Game Disney Bingo which I plan on getting for my kids. You can buy it at Amazon.com or Drugstore.com. I am sure my children, and even Mommy and Daddy will love it. It is a good way for your kids to learn numbers, colors and even hone their matching skills, with the Disney characters like Mickey, Minnie as examples. It works by matching the numbers on the board as they are called out. Whoever fills in the pattern first and shouts BINGO wins. Get the Disney Bingo now and enjoy!




Post?slot_id=17966&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin