Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Is Near!

42 days more before Christmas! Before you know it, Christmas is already here. Wow! Surely time flies so fast. I'm excited about Christmas. In fact, this is my favorite occasion of the year. Back home, on the 24th of December, all my relatives would gather for a family reunion at my late grandfather's house. The place would be filled with great food, loud music, enjoyable games, kids dancing and singing, etc. It was fun! It is a tradition that we get together at the eve of Christmas day, and open the gifts as soon as the clock strikes twelve. Now that I am married and living here in the US with 2 little children, I am thinking of simple yet memorable Christmas Ideas that the family will enjoy. Last year, we celebrated the occasion with our good friend, Joan, who Noah calls Nana. We met some of her relatives who were so nice and warm. On Christmas day, we let our son Noah open his gift by himself with a little help from Daddy. He was only 10 months old then. As expected, he was more excited with the box than the gift itself. This year, to make it fun, I'm planning to make little trees for our babies, Noah and Kaiden. I am also thinking of making a snow globe with Noah helping me. Surely, he would love that! For wonderful ideas, be sure to visit celebrations.com. Make your Christmas be memorable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin