Saturday, November 8, 2008

Great Body

After having two pregnancies, my tummy has developed a pooch and still hasn't gotten rid of it. I gained weight when I was pregnant and quite honestly, it's difficult to get rid of it. It's hard even if I've been doing crunches or sit-ups regularly. It does require time, determination and much effort. Slowly but surely, my flabby belly is getting smaller. Although, there is a quick way to eliminate that pooch after pregnancy. It's called tummy tuck. A former employee in the office had a tummy tuck a year ago. She surely looks great after the operation. She has become so confident about her body. For my case, the mini tummy tuck is recommended. The excess skin and fat are removed and the abdominal walls are tightened. Most celebrities undergo such procedure. That's one of the reasons why they have gorgeous bodies! Because of that, they have confidence to show their curvaceous bodies to the whole world. They look great in 2-piece swimsuits or tight-fitting clothes. Oh, I envy them! If you're wanting to have a tummy tuck, find and consult with a surgeon. Onlinesurgery.com can help you find the right surgeon for you. On the upper left corner of the website, you see a drop down to select specialty. Enter your zip code and you will be shown the results immediately. Have the dream body that you want. Show off your asset.

2 comments:

Youngest said...

i agree with you. honestly, until now i'm still trying to get rid of my baby fats. well, tummy tuck might be a solution...hmmm.

Catherine said...

Thanks for your greetings. My due date is getting nearer and nearer, but recently can't sleep well as the fetus is growing and makes me uncomfortable. Anyway, I wish to resume back my body shape after give birth too....! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin