Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beautiful Beach Resort

Finally, Noah got sand for his green turtle sandbox. When hubby got home from work, he poured out 5 bags of sand in it until it was almost full. Noah was still sleeping then, so little Kaiden had a chance to play with it first. I just let him sat on it and he had fun by himself. It seemed that he was amazed with the rough texture of the sand. He had been trying to feel it slowly falling from his little hands. When his brother Noah woke up, I gave him his toy tools and he started to put the sand in his small blue bucket with a plastic shovel. This reminded me of my childhood days in the beach. I remember building sand castles, and being buried in the sand with only my face showing.

An impressively beautiful resort that I found online is the Towers On The Grove which is an oceanfront North Myrtle Beach Resort. Oh, they have spectacular ocean views! It's a great vacation place for young and old couples, and for families with kids. If you and your friends want to have wonderful time, this is the place to be. Right now, they have a promo for a free 4-night stay at the North Myrtle Beach Resort. Simply register and you'd be in for the sweepstakes. It started January 2009 and will end December 2009. Since it's their grand opening, they offer special rates for a limited number of guests. North Myrtle Beach Resorts offer a lot of things you can do during the whole duration of your stay. They have clean pools, dinner theaters, theme parks, etc. I want to try the deep sea fishing which really seems to be exciting. And I know I would also love their relaxing spa treatments. Let yourself free from all the worries of the world. Get relaxed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin