Thursday, May 7, 2009

Establish Yourself Online

So, what am I waiting for? I've been contemplating on this for a long, long time. I have just been so preoccupied with a lot of things such as taking care of my babies, doing household chores, working in and out of home, etc. Most of my friends in the blogosphere have already switched to having their own domain. I haven't really sat down and seriously given it much attention. Until I heard about a web hosting review site called Web Hosting Rating.

First of all, I have to consider my budget. Who doesn't nowadays? With the striving economy, majority of the population has to save as much as they can. For best budget hosting, I got interested with Web Hosting Pad. It's free for 3 months, and for a year, you only get to pay $6.95. Domain is forever free, no surprising hidden fees, and you don't have to pay for the set-up. Furthermore, you get the best technical support for an affordable price. Good deal, huh? Before I finally make up my mind on which hosting to get, I believe I have to read first this article called How To Avoid the Five Pitfalls of Domain Registration. It's very informative and helpful for bloggers like myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin