Saturday, May 30, 2009

Surprise!

Oh, it was so much fun! Yesterday was the surprise birthday party of one of our Filipino friends. My friend Ruby called and told me about the plan. After work, I picked up the boys and as soon as we got home I gave them a much needed nap. The party was supposed to start around 6 p.m. so there's enough time for the boys to rest, and for me to make a dessert for the party. We got there first. It was held at the park where I had never been before even though it was just a few miles from where we live. All the kids had an enjoyable time. The playground was a hit! There was a lake nearby so I had to keep an eye on Noah for I was afraid he'd dive into the water with me unaware. Oh, gee...It's pretty scary when I think about it. Nevertheless, the food was abundant! Everybody brought something such as pansit, pork adobo, fried chicken, cassava cake, chocolate cake, etc. etc... I think I already gained some pounds for I had been constantly eating the entire time of the party. Can't blame me. They were really good! yum yummmy! :)

3 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Great to have family time, eating and all.
Kim

Unknown said...

Surprise birthday parties are so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

Surprise birthdays are so much fun!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin