Monday, May 26, 2008

My Father's Birthday


It's my father's birthday today. Wish we live close so I could celebrate this day with him, but he lives in New Jersey with my Mom and my brother. I love my Dad. He's the type of man who doesn't say much, but when he opens his mouth, you would either listen intently, or laugh because he's so funny. If he's hurt, he hides it. He wouldn't want you to get worried about him either. I've never seen my Dad get mad, except when I was little, he got really furious with me because the school bus had arrived and I was still sleeping. I heard the most crispy, deafening "p*t*rag*s!" I had ever heard in my entire childhood! I got up so quick and put on my school uniform as fast as I could without even taking a bath! hehehe :) That's the first and last time I saw him got angry. My Dad used to love eating spicy food. He would even eat chili by itself like a snack. That's why no wonder he would always rush to the bathroom to eliminate because he had hemorrhoids. hehehe :) My Dad is not the affectionate type of person. But, I know he loves us more than he could ever express. On my 7th birthday, I remember being surprised to see a cute pink doll bag hidden under my pillow when I went back to my bed after going to the bathroom for a while. I was so happy and proud of my Dad's gift that I showed it to all of my classmates the following morning! :) My father is the best! I won't deny that during my younger years, I had caused him some headaches and heartaches that he didn't even deserve. Despite that, his love for me had remained unqualified. Being a responsible and hardworking father that he is, he will do everything to give his family a good life. He will do all it takes to make us happy. I miss my Dad. I love him so much! Happy Birthday, Daddy! :)

7 comments:

Nova said...

hallo mummy sheng...

oy.. they have the same birthday with my fiancee huh... galing naman... such a lucky girl like you to have a very wonderful father.. and surely his also proud to have a daughter of his product like you are..

sweet..... happy tuesday dear...

desperateblogger said...

indeed, dads are precious too! i miss my papa too. he passed away 8 years ago and i still miss him.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad

DebbieDana said...

Happy Birthday to your Daddy. May God shower him with more blessings..

You're lucky you still have him, now it makes me miss my own Daddy more now... 10 years now since he passed away, but he's always remembered and greatly loved..

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy...

Happy belated birthday to your Dad. Ang dami nating Daddy's girls ah. I hope he had a good one.

Howdy?

Mommy J

Leena said...

Happy Birthday to your daddy.
Hope it's ok with you that I've added you in my blogroll. And there's more, I've a love link tag for you here http://chatterbin.blogspot.com/2008/05/friends-around-world.html

Happy tagging along. Cheers.

WebbieLady said...

Hi there Shei! You are lucky to have a dad like him then.. As I read I see it... Belated greetings to him and God Bless to you and your family.

Take care and best regards,
ABC Bloglearner

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin