Monday, May 19, 2008

What I Love About PPP

In one of my previous posts, I did mention that I got approved by PPP, a popular blog network. . What I love about PPP is that they have a lot of opportunities to offer to all bloggers out there. Aside from that, the pay you get for the post you make for a certain opportunity is worth the effort and time you put into it. What a great deal!Opportunities can get as high as $135.00! ! That is so enticing! Don't you agree?Being a neophyte in the realm of blogging, I have had numerous questions such as getting opportunities, meeting requirements, etc. Based from my experience with PPP, all I can say is that they have excellent customer support. They look into your query carefully, and respond sooner than you think. They reply accordingly by giving specific answers to each of your questions. Now, that is what I call total customer satisfaction. Even before I started signing up for PPP, I already have heard a lot of positive feedback about them. That is why, I did not have second thoughts of joining them. You write, enjoy what you are doing, and then get compensated for doing so. Mommy needs to buy some new clothes for herself too. Love it! I love what they offer. I love their service. I love the whole outstanding package! Join PPP now!



1 comment:

DebbieDana said...

welcome to PPP!!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin