Friday, May 23, 2008

What Do You Love About Weekends?

Aside from having days to relax, and maybe sleep in, this is also the time that garage sales are prevalent. Oh, yes! Garage sales! I admit. I am a bargain-hunter. Somewhat a penny-pincher :) I love it when I go shopping and things are on sale. When I drive by our area, my eyes light up whenever I see signs of "Garage Sale" or "Yard Sale" on the corners of the streets. I drop by to check what they're selling, ponder if I really want or need them, and see if price is "reasonable" enough for a used item. Yes, I still think before I buy even if it's on sale. :) I make sure the item still looks good, is working properly, or has just been barely used. It's fun though to go to garage sales. Sometimes, I see cute baby clothes, toys, books, videos, almost anything you can think of. If we have a gorgeous weather this weekend, I might do some "garage sale hopping". :)

2 comments:

PINAY MOMMY said...

i am also a bargain hunter but more impulsive i guess. hehehe...

anyway, i wanted to have a garage sale here but in the Philippines, it's not the IN thing...

Tamie said...

I am so glad the cold spell is ending, and summer is near. I too will go garage sell shopping this weekend. Maybe we'll find some bargains. Maybe we'll blog our finds. I'll check back :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin