Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Funny, Stinky Morning

Noah woke me up in bed and whispered, "I love you, Mommy". Awww...that truly melted my heart... Nothing can be sweeter than that! Then I, of course hugged him and kissed him and replied back with my face close to his, "I love you, tooooooo." He looked at me with an innocent face, moved away a little bit, and said, "Mommy, stinky." hahaha! OMG! What stinky morning breath Mommy has! Well, at least I know we're bringing up an honest child here. :)

7 comments:

Mylene said...

hahahaha...
Kulet!

Maricel said...

Hiya! I was here! :) blog roll visit time! ^_^

Awww.... LOL, mommy has a stinky morning breath! Priceless moment indeed.

Maricel --- Momhood Moments

DebbieDana said...

Made me smile so wide! Ang cute naman,kahit amoy stinky, hehe and ofcourse, Noah is soooooooooooo sweet! It really is music to our ears when our kids say "I love you" to us!!

Thanks alot Mommy Sheila for the wonderful comments! Ayan, may 2 boys na rin ako mamaya, naku, mga little rascals, lol!! And oh, I love the name "Dylan", it's cute..I actually mentioned about it yesterday to Dana and we're still thinking about it..We're open to other suggestions. :) Thanks friend for the suggestion and for all your beautiful thoughts!! Take care and hugs to your adorable boys Noah and Kaiden!!!


Debbie :)

desperateblogger said...

oh well... hahaha, ethan says the same thing to me.

cherie said...

haha - i get the same comment from my 6-year-old! hello, i ran over your blogsite, and voila, another mom of two boys! so nice to meet you!

hope you don't mind my hopping over once in a while...

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Is that what kids are for,always something funny.
Kim

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahahahha nakaktuwa naman yang very honest mong anak lol.. first time vist here mommy and following your blog na din..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin