Monday, July 6, 2009

Watch as Birthday Gift


About a month from now, it's going to be my dear husband's birthday. As early as now, I've been thinking of what to give him for his special day. Last Father's Day, I gave him a grill tool set and a lighthouse motion picture. Oh, he loved the gifts particularly the lighthouse. It's part of his collection aside from boat decors, globes, etc. When I presented him the gifts, they were not even wrapped. Gee! I thought I'd have time but he arrived from an out of town trip earlier that I expected. For his birthday, I will make sure it's wrapped. lol! :) It has to be extra special. As usual, I went online and I found one that I know he'd love. It's a top seller from BlueDial called Casio Paw1500GB-Men's Limited Edition. The strap is interchangeable and has a triple sensor pathfinder waveceptor. The back is stainless steel. There's a lot of wonderful features for this watch. Since I'm on a budget, this one has been discounted greatly and is in stock or available as of this time. Awesome!

BlueDial offers Citizen Watches, Diesel, Gucci, Bulova, Fossil, etc. for both men and women. If you check their site, you'd also find a number of Closeout Specials that have really good price. You can save even up to 70%! Lovely!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin