Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Jazzercise Experience

Love it! I joined the 4:30 PM class for jazzercise last Tuesday. Boy, it was fun! Music was so engaging, moves were pretty simple to follow, instructor was so nice. We did a little bit of everything from hip-hop, kick-boxing, pilates, yoga, etc. I love the hip-hop the most since I enjoy dancing. They do have child-care. I brought Noah with me. Baby Kaiden was with Daddy who cooked very yummy spaghetti that day. Needless to say, I ate a lot and gained back some of the calories I lost from the jazzercise. hehee! :) There's a class later today at the same time and of course, I'd be jazzercising again. Yoohooo! :)

2 comments:

Lalaine said...

wow! buti ka pa you're back to exercise .. ako naman..mg ma 1 year na baby ko but I'm still so lazy to exercise..heheh! Jazzercise sounds fun!

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles

DebbieDana said...

So, that already answered my question in your previous post!

You seem to enjoy it, very nice!!!! Soon, you'll be in perfect shape again!


Debbie :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin