Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Soccer Momma

My little Noah has been learning to play soccer at a very young age of 18 months. Well, it is expected for his Daddy is the athletic trainer for the Wizards-Major League Soccer. He has been teaching Noah how to kick the ball, and a few of soccer moves. I can call myself a crazy soccer mom for every time Noah runs and kicks the ball, I would cheer for him, hug him and kiss him endlessly! Noah has really been playing very well with soccer. I am so proud of my little boy! Having said that, here is a fun video from The Sproutwells, a fruit and veggie family who are users of the
Freshfunds.com. From what I know, Freshfunds.com. is quite similar to ebay where you can bid on cool prizes, and support a lifestyle that's healthy and beneficial for you. I encourage you to visit and join Freshfunds.com, and begin collecting points for fun prizes and donations as well.



Post?slot_id=20584&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin