Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stop the Annoying Calls

How irritating is it to get calls from a prank caller, or a persistent telemarketer who won't leave you alone? Very irritating I should say. I have experienced this personally when few months back, a telemarketer kept on calling me to sell children's books even if I've already said that I wasn't interested. And, sometimes you would get calls but you're quite hesitant to call back because you don't have an idea who it was. Of course, you wouldn't want to call back a telemarketer. I am glad and thankful that Reverse Phone Search was created. I should say that this is a very helpful tool to track the caller's information such as name, address which includes the city and state, phone carrier details, etc. The Reverse Phone Search is available for both landline and cell phone numbers within the United States and Canada. This is very easy to use. You just have to type the number in the box, then hit Search. The information you need are immediately displayed. Now, if you are worried about the confidentiality of the look-up, you are assured that they won't know that you've searched for their number. So, next time you get a call and want to know more about the unknown caller, go to Reverse Phone Search, and you'll get the information that you need. Use the Reverse Phone Search and stop those annoying calls.

2 comments:

Nova said...

hay.. naku it reminds me talaga of those annoying calls and unknown caller... nakakairita.. but the good thing is that we have answering machine that way i won't picking up our phone and talk to scammers...

hello she, its nice to see you once again in my page...

DebbieDana said...

It happened to me too numerous times in the past, and it really was very irritating... It was actually Dana who told me to just speak to them in Filipino/Tagalog, and I did...Guess what? They, ofcourse, didn't understand what I am saying or talking about, and out of frustration, they just hung up on me...Good for them, hehe!


Debbie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin