Friday, September 26, 2008

A Simple Joy


"Aboon..aboon"... That means balloon for my darling Noah. :) I bought him an Elmo balloon when we went grocery shopping the other day. He had been really sick lately and as a mom, I wanted to make him feel better in every way I can. Inside the car, and until we got home, he just never stopped saying "aboon..aboon" while he was holding his balloon with his little hand. He had never let it lose his sight even for a short time. He's just so happy. In fact, he goes to bed with it every night. Seeing his face lighten up every time he sees his balloon just make me feel so good inside. Ah! What a great, great feeling! It's just a simple thing, but it makes him happy. And, that's what matters. :)

4 comments:

RoseLLe said...

'aboon' ahw! Noah that is so cute :) i believe it is not only Noah who feels great and happy to have the 'aboon'...pati na din si mommy.

blessings!
Reflexes
Living In Australia

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy...

Been a while. Your Kaiden is big na...and of course adorable. I miss coming here regularly kasi sobrang daming ginagawa...and when that happens, hopping is the first thing I tend to neglect. Oh well, ganon talaga siguro.

Ang cute din ni Noah with his "aboon"...

I hope he's feeling a lot better already.

Mommy J

Mariz said...

you're such a sweet mom with a really sweet kid...

sorry, i've been so busy with work lately, haven't a lot of time to blogwalk, it's a holiday here today so I made sure I get to visit my online friends again..nice to be back here...warm regards!

DebbieDana said...

Kids really love balloons! When we attended a kiddie birthday party last weekend, Daniel had a share of balloon too, and he absolutely loves it.

I could see on my mind how handsome Noah plays with his "aboon" and it makes me smile! Precious boy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin