Monday, September 22, 2008

Want To Be A Chef?

Being a mother and a wife, it has been my desire to serve great-tasting food to my husband as well as to my children. In fact, I do have a shelf full of recipe books that I rely on whenever I feel like cooking something special for a certain day. Aside from that, I also search the internet for recipes that are tried and tested for its superb taste. I love food. And, I love cooking. This is one of my passions. I would want to enroll in a culinary school to hone my cooking skill, and make it my career someday. Who knows? There is a great site called Culinary Schools USA where you can find a list of culinary schools recommended if you want to pursue a career in cooking. It has a bountiful of information from culinary schools, culinary careers, culinary training, etc. If you are unsure of the school you would want to attend to, you can always click on School Review and see what the school offers. Wherever you are, whichever state you're living in, Culinary School USA has a a search tab called School By Location where you can easily locate a school in your place. So, do you want to be a chef? Check this very helpful site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin