Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 Swine Flus In Kansas

Oh my! As soon as I heard this, I felt scared, especially for my two little kids. Both of my boys have cold and cough right now so they're highly susceptible to any kind of illnesses. We live in Kansas and this is truly, truly alarming. It has been in the news that a swine flu has killed and hospitalized a number of people in Mexico. And, it has been spreading rather rapidly. The swine flu was confirmed on a couple here in Kansas, but theirs was "mild", not deadly like in Mexico. I started to check myself too for I wasn't feeling really well. Thankfully, I don't have the symptoms enumerated for the particular disease. The symptoms include: 100 degree fever, cough, body aches, sore throat, respiratory congestion, and sometimes vomiting and diarrhea. I pray that this won't spread further and turn out to be a widespread outbreak. Oh, Lord...

3 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

i hope ur boys get well soon sis. i've heard abt the swine flu on tv nga and it's pretty scary. anyway, thanks for visiting my blog again..it's been a while since i visited urs too, hehe! nabusy ako sa flickr on my photo a day project eh. ang cute ng boys mo. i saw the 2 videos below. they're so big na. i think last time di ka pa nanganak with ur 2nd baby ngayon ang laki na nya...wow! cge sis ingat and kisses to ur cutipies!

PinayWAHM said...

Oh my. Anong klase pa kaya ang flu ang hindi natin nababalitaan? It seems lahat ng kinakain nating meat eh nilalagnat...hahaha.

Hi Mommy...nakikiusyoso lang ako...

Mommy J

Unknown said...

I, too, am worried... we have 3 confirmed outbreaks here in NH

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin