Sunday, April 5, 2009

Majestic Sights

I remember when I was little, I would always tell my friends that I wanted to go to Alaska so I could experience snow. It was funny thinking about it now. I learned and realized that snow does not only happen in Alaska, but in most parts of the United States, and other parts of the globe. From where I live, there is snow most of the time, let alone tornadoes. My Mom is actually pretty scared of me living here because of the tornadoes. Well, so far, it hasn't happened here in our place yet. And, I pray for that never to happen ever. Still, the thought of going to Alaska interests me. It has never left my mind especially knowing that they have majestic places to see and experience.

When the time comes that we would go on a Alaska Travel, we would definitely check on the famous Denali Park. I'm excited to see the wildlife-grizzly bears, caribou, mouse, mountain goat, and do some whitewater rafting. That sounds fun! Likewise, I wouldn't want to miss the awesome phenomena called the Northern Lights. Travel Alaska is one spectacular tour. Going on a cruise to see the incredible marine life, the breathtaking scenery, and the beautiful glaciers, I'm certain that this would be one unforgettable experience of my life. Amazing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin