Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Expert


Couple of months ago, my husband asked me to put some money back on the stock market. I remember asking him repeatedly if it's the right time. You know, we lost some money in the market because of the recession. And, I was afraid that we'd lose more money and go downhill! My husband was confident that it was going to be better. It went down deep and it can only go up, and won't go any further down. Relying on my husband's knowledge and expertise, I went ahead and invested our money. Weeks passed by. My husband was right! We're pleased that we were slowly gaining back what we lost. I was totally impressed with my husband's expertise of the market. I'm glad we made that quite risky, but smart move.

Firstrade is the leader in the field of Online Trading. It is a discount Online Broker that has proven itself in Stock Trading for more than two decades now. It offers free account transfer up to $100. You can receive a $25 rebate on bank fees when you wire transfer your funds. When you refer a friend, you get yourself $50, and your friend will earn 5 free trades. Whatever your investment needs are, Firstrade can surely provide what you need. To find what is perfect for you, they have what they call a Fund Screener that narrows down your search from over 10,000 types of mutual funds to the one that suits your criteria.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin