Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Tan Colored Luggage


Normally, we would spend our Thanksgiving vacation at my in-laws' place in Orcas Island, Washington. This year, we're planning to visit my husband's good friend who lives in Arizona before heading straight to the northwest. It's been so many years since hubby has seen him. I haven't met him personally yet. Although, I've talked to his wife who's a native of New Zealand through email before. They're good people and I'm looking forward to meeting them. This time, we're going to drive, and not fly like we normally do. It's surely going to be a long, long road trip. But, I'm excited about it. I guess, it's going to be less stressful with the little kids with us. When they fuss, we can just make a stop over, rest, enjoy the view from where we are. Hmmm... sounds fun to me. I hope it would be the same thing for the kids.

With the trip, we would need a big, reliable luggage. Well, with two kids, we would definitely need more than one. Village Luggage and Gifts is a luggage store that offers designer luggage at the most affordable price. In fact, they have items on sale right now. It's what they call a Spring Sale and prices can go as low as 50% off, and even more. There's FREE shipping and monogramming for most items. The photo above is a Dorado Columbian Leather collection. I like the unique tan color, but most especially its known durability. Not only does Village Luggage sell designer luggage, they also have a wide selection of desk accessories, corporate gifts, and other leather goods to choose from.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin