Friday, April 24, 2009

This is Fascinating

Roots grow up? And plants grow down? How can that be? My friend at work was having a chit chat with our boss, and she mentioned about the gift she got from her grandma. It's called a Topsy Turvy Tomato Tree. I guess it's a recent invention. I'm not quite sure. I got interested and she told us that you don't have to dig, or mess up with wires. You just need a special grow bag which is made of greenhouse grade materials. You can either use a stand or simply hang it up anywhere. It can be in your porch, deck or patio. Topsy Turvy planter can cost around $19.99 plus shipping and handling online, but she said you can buy it cheaper at ACE Hardware for $9.95. There's also a Topsy Turvy Strawberry that's available. Hmmm... Since gardening is my new thing now, I might give this a try! :)

Anyway, here's how a topsy turvy tomato tree look.


Photo by thegreenhead

Cool, huh? :)


1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

My husband will have to get this, thanks for the info. He is forever trying to grow tomato's and strawberries.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin