Monday, February 23, 2009

Cruise The Road


The time I pick up the kids has changed since last week. I get off work around 2:00 pm. At most times, I pick them up at 4 pm. But, the daycare provider asked if I could get them earlier than the usual. That means, 3:00 pm. My husband and I were guessing that the reason for the change was that she wanted to spend more quality time with her family. It's alright. The unfortunate thing is, I have to rush up my shopping in order not to be late. At most times, I do my grocery shopping after work. This is also the time I get to unwind and have some precious time for myself. I don't have to be in a hurry. Most of the time, I take time looking at newly built houses, even foreclosed ones while driving. At the same time, I get to see and be mesmerized by the latest models of cars as I cruise the road.

If you are into cars, and even if you're not, Acura TL is a must see. Out of 10, it got an overall rating of 8. It does get your attention with its sleek style. The Honda Civic Hybrid or the Honda Hybrid can boast of its elegant, futuristic style and fuel efficiency as well. Since they're hybrid, that means you can save a good deal on gas which is very important in these trying times. Nissan Altima is another great find. It does have a rating of 8.4 out of 10 according to TheCarConnection. Rating is based on style, performance, features, etc. You can count on TheCarConnection for honest reviews on different cars. You may want to check their site first before purchasing to be sure you're getting the right one for your taste and budget.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin