Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hooray!

Noah used his potty chair but not for pooping but for peeing. hehe :) He woke me up at 7:00 am and told me he's going to poop. So, we hurriedly went to the bathroom and had him sit down on his potty chair. He sat for a minute, nothing was coming out. He decided to stand up. Stream of water came out! The music from the potty chair came playing. I was so pleased with him that I ran to the kitchen and got him a reward or a treat. While he was eating his treat, he said, '"pee more...". So, we went back and he peed again, twice. What an achievement for him! He got lots of kisses from Mommy for being a good boy. :)


Photo courtesy of Porcelain Poetry

1 comment:

Chris said...

yehey!!! clap clap..

how old again is your noah??

i wish my toby would use the potty soon...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin